Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's garden fresh melody. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Garden Fresh Melody is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Garden Fresh Melody is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's garden fresh melody using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Garden Fresh Melody:
- Make ready ● For The Garden Fresh Melody
- Make ready 1 Pound + Golden Baby Potatoes [left whole but halved if needed]
- Make ready 1 Pound + Red Baby Potatoes [left whole but halved if needed]
- Make ready 1 Medium Vidalia Onion [quartered]
- Take 1 Medium Red Onion [quartered]
- Prepare 1 Cup Fresh Mushrooms [sliced]
- Make ready 1 Cup Baby Carrots [halved]
- Take 1 LG Stalk Fresh Sliced Celery
- Get 6 LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced]
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves
- Take 1 Cup Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Fresh Thyme Leaves [fine minced]
- Make ready 1 LG Sprig Fresh Rosemary [fine minced]
- Make ready 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fresh Cracked Sea Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Herbs De Provonce
- Get 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Get as needed Garlic Olive Oil
- Take 1/4 Cup Quality White Wine
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Chicken Stock [only if needed at 30 minutes in]
- Make ready ● For The Garnishments
- Make ready as needed Fresh Parsley
- Get as needed Fresh Chives
- Take ● For The Optional Incorperations [add directly to pan]
- Get as needed Thick Chicken Strips
- Make ready as needed Sliced Sausage
- Prepare as needed Thick Beef Strips
- Get as needed Thick Pork Chops
- Make ready ● For The Kitchen Equipment
- Take as needed Tinfoil Sheets
- Get 1 LG Disposable Aluminum Pan
Steps to make Mike's Garden Fresh Melody:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Chop all vegetables and herbs and coat with olive oil. Add wine as well.
- Seal pan tightly with tin foil. Bake for 60 minutes stirring once at 30 minutes and covering again. Add cherry tomatoes and/or chicken broth if needed at your 30 minute mark. Check carrots for doneness. They're your best indicator.
- At 60 minutes uncover, stir and bake for 10 additional minutes to burn off fluids.
- Know this dish makes for excellent lunches the following day.
- Plate and garnish dish with fresh chopped chives and fresh parsley. Also, slice your meats in thin strips if opting for them. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's garden fresh melody recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!