Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pinoy spaghetti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pinoy Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pinoy Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pinoy spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pinoy Spaghetti:
- Get 1 L Water
- Prepare 1 Tbsp UFC Iodized Salt
- Prepare 1 pack Spaghetti noodles, 400 grams
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- Get 1 Small red onion, peeled and chopped
- Take 3 Cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Make ready 1/4 kilo Ground pork
- Prepare 1/4 kilo Ground beef
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- Take 4 Hotdogs, regular size, sliced
- Get 1 pack UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, 200 grams
- Prepare 1 pack Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce
- Get 1/2 cup Grated quick melt cheese
- Make ready 1 cup Grated quick melt cheese, for topping
Instructions to make Pinoy Spaghetti:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, and keep warm. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large work over medium heat, heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add ground pork and beef spreading meats into a single later. Let underside brown before breaking meat apart. Continue browning until just cooked through. Using a spoon, remove excess oil from meat, leaving about 2 tbsp of oil. Season mixture with Silver Swan Soy Sauce and ground black pepper.
- Add hotdogs and cook, stirring, until just heated through. Pour UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado and Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil. Simmer until mixture is thickened.
- Add grated cheese. Stir to melt and mix with meat mixture.
- Toss cooked pasta with sauce. Top with additional grated cheese, and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pinoy spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!