Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet potato side dish - sweet and sour stir-fry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Here's one that comes down on savory side. "Sweet potato side dishes are sometimes too sweet," says Chef John. "So here I've brought in lime, jalapeno, and sharp Cheddar, paired with green onions and bacon, to make it easier to finish a whole sweet potato. And by whole, I mean two. It's very simple, yet each time I make it people rave and ask for the recipe.
Sweet Potato Side Dish - Sweet and Sour Stir-Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato Side Dish - Sweet and Sour Stir-Fry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato side dish - sweet and sour stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Side Dish - Sweet and Sour Stir-Fry:
- Take 1 medium Sweet potato
- Get 1 packet Chikuwa
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Make ready 2 tbsp ☆ Soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp ☆ Hon-mirin
- Take 2 tbsp ☆ Sake
- Prepare 1 tsp ☆ Honey
- Get 1 Cooking oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp Katakuriko
Add the sweet potato slices in a single layer. Roasting intensifies the sweetness of the sweet potatoes and gives the cauliflower a wonderful nutty flavor in this simple, healthy side dish. A sprinkling of garlic powder and Parmesan cheese makes the dish really special. Serve this easy side along with pork or chicken or add to a grain bowl for a vegetarian dinner.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Side Dish - Sweet and Sour Stir-Fry:
- Prepare the ingredients and mix together the wet ingredients marked with a ☆. French-cut the onions and cut the chikuwa into rings.
- Cut the sweet potato into bite-sized pieces and soak in water. Drain the excess water, place in a heat-resistant dish, wrap in saran wrap, then heat in the microwave for 3 minutes at 600 W.
- Put the sweet potato pieces from Step 2 in a plastic bag with the katakuriko and shake to dredge evenly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, stir-fry the onions until slightly tender, then add the chikuwa rings.
- Add the sweet potatoes from Step 3 and blend, add the seasoning ingredients marked with a ☆, stirring frequently until evenly coated, then serve!
Rachael packs tons of flavor into this quick sweet potato side dish, mixing in bananas, orange juice, nutmeg and brown sugar.. mash Yukon gold potatoes with sour cream and heavy cream and sweet . More Sweet Potato Side Dish Recipes. Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Spicy Pecan Topping These sweet potatoes cook in the slow cooker, leaving your stove and oven free for other dishes. We have put together a list and wide variety of our favorite sweet potato recipes, that are simple and delicious. I recommend cooking them until they're done to your taste.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet potato side dish - sweet and sour stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!