Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fajita pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add the milk and the penne, stirring constantly to prevent any pasta from sticking. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Heat the oil in a large, high-sided skillet over medium-high heat.
Chicken Fajita Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Fajita Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fajita pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Pasta:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 chicken boobs, cubed
- Make ready 1 large onion, sliced
- Take 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Make ready 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Make ready 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp chopper garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 4 Tbsp Taco seasoning
- Take 2 cups chicken stock
- Get 3 cups milk
- Prepare 16 oz pasta (like penne)
- Take 2 green onions, sliced
- Make ready 1 Tbsp parsley or cilantro
- Make ready 8 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Prepare sour cream for garnish
It's loaded with chicken, cheesy pasta, fresh veggies, and a wonderfully spicy, creamy sauce. Chicken Fajita Pasta is one meal your family won't want to miss. A creamy fajita sauce is tossed with bell peppers, seasoned chicken, and pasta for a delicious, filling and a quick weeknight meal. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Fajita Pasta:
- In a large pot or dutch oven, add 1 Tbsp of oil over high heat and brown the chicken.
- Remove the chicken, add the other Tbsp of oil and then saute the onion and bell peppers until translucent
- Add the chicken back to the pot
- Add the garlic, salt, cumin, and Taco seasoning. Stir to coat.
- Add the milk and stock.
- When the liquid comes to a simmer add the uncooked noodles. Reduce heat to low and cook cover for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add the green onions, parsley or cilantro and cheese. Stir and let sit covered for 2 minutes until cheese is melted
- Plate with a dollop of sour cream (or whole milk greek yogurt) and serve.
This chicken fajita pasta is packed with all the flavors of chicken fajitas in a creamy pasta form. The chicken is first cooked in a load of fajita spices (you can use a store-bought packet or a homemade blend) until crispy and tender. Then the bell peppers, onion and garlic is added and cooked just until they soften. This hearty one pot chicken fajita pasta has all the great classic chicken fajitas flavors combined with creamy pasta in a perfect weeknight meal! In our household, pasta is always a great dinner go-to, with adults and kids alike.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken fajita pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!