Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo tikki chat. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aloo Tikki Chaat is basically a North Indian specialty that has become quite popular across the country. Almost every Indian city will have a chaat center, selling these hot crispy tikkis topped with curd, ragda, and delicious chutneys. Aloo tikki can be used to make many varieties of snacks and chaats.
Aloo tikki chat is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Aloo tikki chat is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aloo tikki chat using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo tikki chat:
- Take 2-3 boiled Potato
- Make ready 50-75 gm Boiled Dry white peas with add salt,turmeric powder
- Take 3-4 inch grated papaya
- Prepare 3-4 inch grated carrot
- Get 1 finelly chopped onion
- Get 2 finely chopped green chilli
- Make ready as needed Some finely chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1/2 bowl beated curd
- Take 1/2 bowl tamerind extract water
- Take 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/4 tsp chat masala powder
- Take 2-3 tbsp golgappa crumbs
- Take 2-3 tbsp sev
They are mashed and spiced potato patties that are deep-fried or sauteed. The potato patties are then topped with yogurt, chutneys, chopped onions, and spices. This scrumptious chaat recipe is a combination of spicy, savory, sweet, sour, and creamy. How to make Aloo Tikki Chaat - Urad dal stuffed potato pattice, pan-fried and served with yogurt and chutney.
Steps to make Aloo tikki chat:
- Mashed potato with adding red chilli powder,turmeric powder and salt.Grease palm with oil make a tikkis of it.
- Heat 2-3 tsp of oil into pan and shallow fry tikkis to both side till golden colored.
- Keep the tikkis on plate and just press it with the help of spoon.than add boiled dry white peas and add 1-2 tsp of tamarind extract water and add 1-2tsp of curd.
- Now add grated raw papaya,carrot,chopped onion,green chillies,than add 1-2pinch of cumin powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder and chat masala powder.
- Add golgappa's crumb, sev and coriander leaves.it's done serve it hot.
This recipe has featured on the show Khanakhazana. Main Ingredients : Potatoes (आलू), Split Black Gram Think chaat and aloo tikki chaat is one of the first options that comes to mind. The aloo tikki chaat needs no introduction to those who are familiar with the popular street foods of India. This dish is loved by many no matter what the age group! The Chole Aloo Tikki Chaat is a simple recipe of the popular street food of India.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food aloo tikki chat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!