Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, thai curry beef. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Curry Beef is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Thai Curry Beef is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Spoon coconut cream (thick layer at top of can) into a large skillet; stir in curry paste. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add remaining coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce, and red pepper; bring to a boil.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai curry beef using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Beef:
- Make ready 2 lb shirt steak, cut into strips
- Prepare 2 tbsp ghee
- Make ready 1 chopped onion
- Make ready 3 carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
- Take 2 tbsp red curry paste
- Take 1 can coconut milk
- Make ready 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Take 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 20 Thai basil leaves
The beef is simmered in a flavorful coconut curry broth until super tender. We add butternut squash which thickens the curry and adds the perfect sweetness. Heat half the oil in a large fry pan and cook beef in batches until browned all over, set to one side and wipe pan clean. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, cook onion and garlic until onion softens, add ginger, lemon grass and paste cook until fragrant.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Beef:
- In wok or large frying pan, melt ghee over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown on all sides, about 7 minutes. Remove and set aside meat, add onions and carrots and cook until soft, about 8 minutes. Return meat and add curry paste, stirring to coat. Pour in coconut milk and stir until uniformly red. Add aminos and fish sauce; stir and reduce to medium-low heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Before serving add, Thai basil and stir to wilt. Serve over cauliflower rice.
Return beef to pan with water, stock, sugar and coconut milk. Thai Beef with Red Curry is literally exploding with flavor. The slow simmer on the beef makes it over-the-top tender. And the combination of a little heat with a little sweet…can't be beaten. (Try singing that…it makes it even better). Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai curry beef recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!