Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, seppankizhangu roast/ arbi roast/ taro roast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seppankizhangu Roast/ Arbi Roast/ Taro Roast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Seppankizhangu Roast/ Arbi Roast/ Taro Roast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have seppankizhangu roast/ arbi roast/ taro roast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seppankizhangu Roast/ Arbi Roast/ Taro Roast:
- Prepare 1/2 kg Seppankizhangu
- Take 1/2 Tbsp Sambar powder
- Take 1/2 Tbsp Chilli powder
- Get Salt as per your taste
- Take Water as required
- Get Oil for frying
Instructions to make Seppankizhangu Roast/ Arbi Roast/ Taro Roast:
- Wash and put the seppankizhangu in a pressure cooker. Add some water to it. Let it cook for 2 whistles.
- When the pressure goes off. Open the lid and take out the cooked seppankizhangu. Cool it completely.
- Then peel off the skin and cut the seppankizhangu in disc shape. Place the pieces one by one separately in a large saute pan.
- Place that sautepan in the stove. Switch on the flame. Keep the flame low.
- Then add drop by drop oil for all the pieces. Once it's fried on one side turn it to other side and add oil surrounding all pieces.
- After 5 mins sprinkle some salt above all pieces and mix well. Then separate the pieces as before.
- Add oil gradually for 5 mins once. Let it roast in low flame for 15 mins.
- Add sambar powder and chilli powder. Add some oil above it and stir well. Then separate the pieces as before. Let it roast for another 10 minutes without adding oil.
- Roast in low flame until it turns crispy.
- Now it's ready to serve. You can add this as a sidedish for your lunch.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seppankizhangu roast/ arbi roast/ taro roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!