Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Easy & Perfect Kerala Style Chicken Biriyani for beginner by www.garammasalacooking.com This video explain how to make delicious Kerala Style Chicken. Learn how to cook Chicken Biryani in Pressure Cooker-Kerala Style Pressure Chicken Biryani. When you don't have the time to make dum biryani and you have to have biryani on a weekday.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani):
- Prepare 1 cup Rice
- Get 2 Onions sliced
- Make ready 2 Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 spoons Ginger garlic green chilli paste
- Make ready 2 spoons Curd
- Prepare 1 Lemon juice
- Take 2 spoons Chilli powder
- Prepare 3 tsp Coriander powder
- Get 1 spoon Garam masala
- Prepare 1 cup Coriander and pudina chopped
- Make ready 300 grams Chicken
- Get 2 pieces Cardamom
- Get 2 Cloves
- Get 1 Bay leaf
- Make ready 1 Cinnamon stick
- Get As required Oil /ghee
- Take As required Pineapple
Though initially not a part of authentic Kerala cuisine, biryani conquered the hearts and taste buds of Keralites in no time. The other day I was reading the difference between Biryani and Pulao. While Pulav is made by cooking all the ingredients together, rice is cooked separately and mixed with meat or vegetables for Biryani. There are so many regional variations for Biryani.
Instructions to make Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani):
- Take a bowl add chicken and mix it with chilli, coriander, turmeric powder, garam masala, curd, lemon, onion(1) sliced, tomato, pudina and coriander leaves. Keep it for at least 4 hours. Keep it overnight in the fridge you will get a better taste.
- Take cooker add some oil and once it's hot add cardamom, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon sticks along with onion sliced when the onion becomes light brown add the marinated chicken mix then keep it on high flame for 2 min. Add the rice to this and add 1 and half cup water to it. Add pineapple pieces, mint and coriander leaves and close the cooker. Keep it on low flame, after 1 whistle put it on low flame for another 5 mins. Garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves and fried onion and raisins.
- Serve hot with raita and papad.
Chicken Biryani Recipe: Biryani is the rich and royal dish that can instantly make your menu drool worthy. This biryani recipe here is a popular one from Kerala which has two distinct biryanis, the other one apart from this is the Thalassery biryani which has just. Malabar Chicken Biryani - A one pot biryani to spice up your week. This is the perfect and delicious classic biryani from the northern parts of Kerala. Now you can garnish biryani with fried cashew nuts, raisins, onions and chopped coriander leaves.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!