Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chettinad masala kuzhi paniyaram / chettinad style spongy savory fritters. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chettinad Masala Kuzhi Paniyaram / Chettinad Style Spongy Savory Fritters is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chettinad Masala Kuzhi Paniyaram / Chettinad Style Spongy Savory Fritters is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Chettinad Masala Kuzhi Paniyaram / Chettinad Style Spongy Savory Fritters. #goldenapron A quick snack that is also a perfect breakfast made from left over idli/dosa batter! A popular chettinad kuzhi paniyaram recipe made the authentic way. This paniyaram turns out so fluffy and taste delicious with chutney or sambar.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chettinad masala kuzhi paniyaram / chettinad style spongy savory fritters using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad Masala Kuzhi Paniyaram / Chettinad Style Spongy Savory Fritters:
- Get 3 cups Idli/Dosa batter –
- Get 1 Onion finely chopped
- Make ready 2 Green chilies finely chopped
- Make ready 1/2 " Ginger piece, finely minced
- Get 2 Carrots finely grated
- Take 2 tbsp Grated coconut
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- Get Some Coriander leaves – A small bunch, finely chopped
- Take To taste Salt
- Take As needed Oil
Chettinad Masala Paniyaram recipe is one of the popular recipes of chettinad served along with breakfast or dinner or as evening snacks. This is also called as Masala Cheeyam in Chettinad. The main ingredients in this dish are raw rice and urad dal, both soaked in water for two hours and ground to a fine batter adding salt in a wet grinder. Grind it to coarse and thick batter, add required salt to batter mix well and let it stand covered overnight like Idli batter.
Instructions to make Chettinad Masala Kuzhi Paniyaram / Chettinad Style Spongy Savory Fritters:
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds. Add the chopped onion, green chilies, and ginger. Saute until the onions turn translucent.
- Add the grated carrot, turmeric powder, and salt. Cover and cook until the carrots are soft. Add the grated coconut and chopped coriander leaves. Saute for a few seconds and remove from flame. Once the mixture is cooked, add it to the dosa batter and mix well.
- Heat a paniyaram pan and pour 1 tbsp of oil in each hole. Once it is hot, pour a spoonful of the batter in each hole. Once the base turns golden in colour, gently flip it over to the other side using a spoon and cook evenly until golden. Serve hot with coriander chutney.
We were happy to be her scapegoats. Chettinad Kuzhi Paniyaram was one of the first recipe she tried using the appe pan. My grandma owned a cast iron pan unlike the non stick ones we get today. That pan required more oil to cook the paniyaram and I think one needed quite a skill to work with it. Chettinad Masala Paniyaram; Chettinad Masala Paniyaram.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chettinad masala kuzhi paniyaram / chettinad style spongy savory fritters recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!