Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kerala style mutton curry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This video explain how to make Malabar Mutton Curry. This curry is one of the easiest mutton recipe from malabar. Wash the mutton pieces well and cut it into small pieces.
Kerala style mutton curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Kerala style mutton curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kerala style mutton curry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala style mutton curry:
- Get 1 kg mutton
- Make ready 2 onion
- Make ready 2 tomatoes
- Prepare 2 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1/2 cup fresh coconut paste
- Take 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp haldi / turmeric
- Make ready 1 sprig Curry leaves
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 6 tbsp (approximately) Coconut oil for cooking
- Make ready Garam masala (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, jeera cumin), black pepper)
- Get 1 TSP Coriander powder,star phool (star anise)
- Prepare Garnish
- Take 1 sprig Curry leaves
- Make ready 4/5 Green chilli
- Make ready as needed Ginger Julienne
- Get as needed Fried onions
Heat coconut oil in a pressure cooker, add in the coconut slices and saute Add in the chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies, curry leaves and saute until the raw smell disappears. Kerala Style mutton curry is a very tasty and spicy dish. We can cook mutton in different ways. Here I am attempting to prepare Mutton Curry in "thani naadan style" (typical Kerala style) because I have prepare this recipe with our Kerala coconut oil and our own treasure of spices.
Instructions to make Kerala style mutton curry:
- Wash and keep mutton aside,(if you are not in hurry marinate mutton for 1/2 hour or more with salt,black pepper & haldi, ginger garlic paste,lemon juice optional).
- Heat oil in cooker or pan add coconut oil,then add jeera, star phool,dalcini,long.then add sliced onions,fry for some time.add mutton and haldi.
- Cook for a while add ginger garlic and coconut paste.mix well add chopped tomatoes cook again.now add garam masala powder.cover the lid and cook for 1 hour or pressure cook for 2 whistle.
- Use fresh coconut or coconut milk. Keep checking the mutton if cooking in pan,do not add extra water,thick gravy will taste best with Malabar paratha,and jeera rice.
Kerala Mutton curry exotic recipe made with basic ingredients and the freshly roasted spices with coconut. Kerala mutton curry is loaded with whole lot of flavours, if you want to have something spicy and with flavours this is the must try recipe i highly recommend you guys. Easy, spicy Kerala Style Mutton Curry that can be prepared in no time. It goes well with porotta, any sort of rice variants ( ghee rice, pulao, normal rice) and any Indian bread. Kerala style mutton curry is best prepared using Nadan recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kerala style mutton curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!