Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, curd rice (daddojanam) kerala style. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
finally, daddojanam or temple style curd rice is ready for naivedyam. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. We have followed the temple style of preparation method to prepare daddojanam recipe.
Curd Rice (Daddojanam) Kerala Style is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Curd Rice (Daddojanam) Kerala Style is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have curd rice (daddojanam) kerala style using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curd Rice (Daddojanam) Kerala Style:
- Prepare 2 cup Cooked Rice
- Prepare 1 cup Curd
- Get 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Prepare 1 table spoon urad dal / black gram
- Make ready 1 table spoon chana daal/ bengal gram
- Take 1/2 teaspoon chopped Ginger
- Prepare 8 Curry Leaves
- Get 2 Dry Red Chilli
- Get 1 Green Chilli
- Get 8-10 black pepper
- Prepare 1 pinch hing / asafoetida
- Prepare 2 tablespoons finely chopped Coriander
- Get 2 tablespoons Oil
- Take to taste Salt
Daddojanam is also called curd rice. Try making this daddojanam at home easily. Since we have added grenn chilli, black pepper it will spicy ness to the curd rice. Please share your thoughts in the comments section.
Steps to make Curd Rice (Daddojanam) Kerala Style:
- Mix cooked rice salt and curd in a bowl.Mix them well.
- Heat the oil in pan.Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Now add black pepper, urad dal and chana daal. sauté until dal turns golden brown.
- Add grated ginger, curry leaves and dry red chilli and green chilli. Add hing. Sauté for a minute.
- Pour rice mixture in it.
- Now add finely chopped coriander leaves.Mix properly with a spoon. Turn off the flame
- Curd rice is ready.
South Indian Curd Rice is a humble delicacy prepared in most south Indian homes as the final dish to a meal. Made with rice, fresh yogurt & flavorings. For most South Indians, Curd Rice is the customary end to every lunch and dinner meal. We can indulge in the spiciest of all dishes, but we like to end the. Ava pettina daddojanam, a mustard flavored yogurt rice tempered with Indian spices.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food curd rice (daddojanam) kerala style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!