Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, corn chicken meatball curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Made with flavorful Thai curry paste, coconut milk, creamy peanut butter, and a sprinkling of cilantro. Toss in seared chicken meatballs and plenty of delicious egg noodles and it's hard to beat this easy creamy curry. Make the meatballs: In bowl, mix ground chicken, garlic, ginger, green onion, salt and pepper until evenly combined.
Corn chicken meatball curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Corn chicken meatball curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have corn chicken meatball curry using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn chicken meatball curry:
- Prepare For corn chicken meatballs
- Prepare 200 gms chicken minced and grinded(boneless)
- Take 1 maize corn grinded
- Prepare 3 tsp cornflour
- Prepare 1/2 cup all purpose flour or wheat flour
- Make ready as needed Oil for deep frying
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 medium size chopped onion grinded
- Take 2 eggs beaten
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp Ginger garlic and green chillies paste
- Take as needed Water for mixing
- Get For meatball coconut gravy
- Take 2 medium size tomato
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp soya sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 3 red chilies
- Take 1 inch ginger chopped
- Take 100 gms coconut milk
- Make ready as needed Oil for cooking
- Make ready 3 tsp corn flour
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 1 cup water for gravy
- Make ready 3 tsp tomato sauce
While the meatballs are baking, melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over a medium heat on the stove. Stir in the curry powder and curry paste. This dish incorporates a variety of Thai flavors, all with an abundance of health benefits. It's a delicious mix of cozy and healthy, and a great way to use up those garden bell peppers and fresh basil.
Steps to make Corn chicken meatball curry:
- For corn meatball,sizzle the maize in a pressure cooker and make a popcorn.assemble all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.combined all the ingredients given,flour,turmeric powder,egg beaten,minced chicken,grinded maize popcorn powder, flour,ginger garlic and chilli paste and onion paste.
- Mix all the ingredients properly in a mixing bowl and make a smooth round ball shaped out of the paste
- Now,deep fry the corn meat balls in a karhai with sufficient oil and keep aside untill the gravy is made.
- For gravy.chopped the tomatoes and blended them to a fine puree along along with 1 inch ginger.blended the onion in a puree.chopped the capsicum in a thinly slices.and keep aside.then heat 3tsp oil in a karhai, add bay leaf,when it sizzle,add the onion puree paste,and atir for a min. Next add the tomatoes puree and saute for a while. Till it's well mixed and become soft.
- Next add the chopped capsicum,and cook for 4 min and cover the lid.
- After that,add the red chilli powder,soya sauce,tomato sauce,and stir for sometime till it's get well mixed with the gravy this will take around 5 min to get well cooked.
- After awhile,pour the coconut milk in a gravy and cook for next 5 min to get well mixed up.
- Add the corn chicken meatballs in the coconut gravy and saute with the spatula. and mix well. Cook for next 5 to 10 min till the gravy become thick and done.
- Switch off the flame. And serve with rice.delicious corn meat ball gravy is ready to serve.
Serve these Red Curry Chicken Meatballs with rice or rice noodles We've previously made cocktail meatballs with our favorite Chinese , Korean and Japanese flavorings. This time around, we're using the taste of Thai red curry paste, boosted with fish sauce, peanut butter, lime, and plenty of fresh green herbs. Home » Recipes » Main Dishes » Chicken and Corn Curry (made with fresh corn). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Beef Meatballs Lolibox. shallot, onion, garlic.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corn chicken meatball curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!