Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fiesta corn dip. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fiesta Corn Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Fiesta Corn Dip is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fiesta corn dip using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fiesta Corn Dip:
- Get 2 cans Mexicorn (drained), Delmonte Fiesta Corn at my grocery
- Take 1 can Rotel (hot- add juice to the dip)
- Take 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 6 green onions (diced)
- Make ready 1 Cup Mayo
- Make ready 1 Cup Sour cream
- Take to taste Hot sauce -
Steps to make Fiesta Corn Dip:
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well
- Chill at least one hour before serving
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fiesta corn dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!