Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, filipino bihon guisado. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Filipino Bihon Guisado is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Filipino Bihon Guisado is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have filipino bihon guisado using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Bihon Guisado:
- Make ready 1/2 kg bihon (rice noodles)
- Make ready 1/2 kg chicken breast
- Make ready 1 piece onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves
- Prepare 5 tsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp salt (taste)
- Get 2 tsp black pepper
- Take 2 ml vegetable oil
- Get 2 cup water
- Make ready 1/2 kg cabbage
- Prepare 2 piece fresh chili, paprika, lemon
- Get 2 large carrots
Instructions to make Filipino Bihon Guisado:
- Put noodles into a bowl with water and set aside until firm
- Preheat a pan then add oil, onion, garlic
- Add chicken breast and simmer until tender or golden brown
- Add carrots
- Add soya sauce, water, salt, black pepper and add noodles, mix and simmer for 5 minutes ( mix once in a while)
- Add cabbage and chili or onion leaves as a decoration
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food filipino bihon guisado recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!