Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, okara & nori chazuke rice bowl soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okara & Nori Chazuke Rice Bowl Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Okara & Nori Chazuke Rice Bowl Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Okara is a food by-product from tofu and soy milk production. Due to its high moisture and nutrient content, okara is highly prone to putrefaction, and this has limited its commercial use. Okara is the soybean pulp left over from the process of making tofu.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook okara & nori chazuke rice bowl soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara & Nori Chazuke Rice Bowl Soup:
- Make ready 80 grams Okara
- Get 1/2 tsp Bonito dashi stock granules (additive-free if possible)
- Take 1 Shredded nori
- Prepare 1 bunch~ Natural salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- Get 1 dash Wasabi paste
- Take 150 ml Green tea or boiling water
- Prepare Toppings
- Take 1 Umeboshi, Grilled Salmon + Mitsuba, etc.
Generally it is white or yellowish in color. It is rich in nutrients which contain non-soluble and soluble fiber, calcium, protein and other minerals. Okara is a waste product resulting from the production of tofu. The process for making tofu starts with soaking soybeans overnight, and then grinding them.
Steps to make Okara & Nori Chazuke Rice Bowl Soup:
- Prepare the tea or boil the water.
- Weigh the okara and then microwave at 700 W for 1 minute.
- Place the ingredients in a bowl in order from top to bottom. Top with your choice of toppings. Gently pour Step 1 over everything.
- Mix it all together and enjoy. It's hot so be careful.
- Use the instructed amounts of dashi stock and natural salt. If you then think it's too thin, adjust it accordingly.
- The reason for that is that the saltiness of the toppings will change the taste.
- For more details about the shredded nori, refer to.
- Okara helps prevent constipation. Ever since they have started eating okara, my child's horrible constipation has improved!!
The beans are about the size of baked beans. After soaking they are fairly soft and crumbly. Following grinding, the material is heated by being pumped through a heat exchanger.. Okara or Soy Pulp is a pulp consisting of insoluble parts of the soybean which remains after pureed soybeans are filtered in the production of soy milk and tofu. It is generally white or yellowish in color.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food okara & nori chazuke rice bowl soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!