Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, dowara ( traditional algerian recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kilo of rotary (intestine, viscera or spleen). Meilleure cuisine africaine > Cuisine africaine > African Food Dowara ( traditional algerian recipe. Aliments populaires. real traditional algerian food, so delicious!!
Dowara ( traditional algerian recipe is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Dowara ( traditional algerian recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have dowara ( traditional algerian recipe using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dowara ( traditional algerian recipe:
- Prepare Kilo of rotary (intestine, viscera or spleen)
- Prepare Half a cup of boiled chickpeas
- Get 1 teaspoon spice(karwiya)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make ready Small spoon of salt
- Prepare Pack finely chopped coriander leaves
- Take 5 garlic clives finely chopped
- Make ready 1 large onion chopped finely
- Prepare Turnipes or zichini
- Prepare 1 quarter cup of oil
- Make ready 2 cups water
- Make ready Sweet pepper
- Take Chili
- Prepare Lemon juice
Easy and delicious recipes from Algeria. Delicious recipes brought from the Algerian table to yours: Recipe Name. Traditional Algerian Borek Recipe - Ramadan … Перевести эту страницу. See more ideas about Algerian recipes, Recipes, African food.
Instructions to make Dowara ( traditional algerian recipe:
- Place the rotary in boiling water and then scrape it with the knife to get rid of its skin and become white and completely clean,then cut it into small cubes in size
- Place the rotary in a cooker, add the oil, salt, black pepper, sweet peppers, chili, chopped garlic, ginger,chopped tomatoes, chopped onion
- Put the pot on a quiet fire flipping, then cover the mixture with water, and leave on fire for 1 hour
- Before maturing about half an hour, add turnipes or zuchini and leave the mixture on the fire to maturity.
- Add lemon juice and leave on fire for 10 minutes until the broth condenses
- Remove from the fire, and put in the serving dish, and the grace and healing
Browse All Algerian Recipes: Algerian Appetizers The history of Algerian cuisine starts with the ancient history of African tribes, when grains. Algerian pasta dishes are very different from the Italian versions. the pasta is made out of semolina then shaped into numerous ways according to different regions. almost I'll post the recipe of the dish in a separate article, in the meantime, you can find it detailed in my french blog (clic). Ingredients Recipe for Algerian Couscous - steamed with a lamb, vegetables and chickpea stew. Yes steaming is the traditional and best way to cook Couscous. during its second steaming.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food dowara ( traditional algerian recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!