Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pumpkin banana muffins (or bread). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I was looking for a recipe that used bananas and canned pumpkin to get rid of some of my Thanksgiving over-stock. They're perfect for people like myself who have literally zero control around freshly baked muffins (I could These pumpkin banana muffins are best enjoyed once cooled. Don't jump the gun and burn your mouth trying to stuff a hot muffin in it! <— spoken as.
Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Make ready 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Make ready 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tsp. baking soda
- Get 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Take 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Take 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Take 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1/3 cup honey
- Prepare 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- Get 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature
- Prepare 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Get 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones)
- Get 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Make ready 1/2 cup mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc
Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? Octavian was up bright and early this morning, so we decided to capitalize on his early rising by packing up the kids (and. Healthy pumpkin banana muffins with an incredible macadamia nut crunch topping. These easy pumpkin banana muffins are naturally sweetened, made with whole wheat flour and have amazing flavor.
Steps to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree.
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix.
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely.
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!
Plus they're dairy free and easily made vegan. This Banana Pumpkin Bread is moist, nutritious, and delicious! Learn how to freeze it for later or make it into muffins, too. To develop this recipe, I started with a Basic Banana Bread recipe from Cooking Light Magazine and then simplified and healthified it a bit. A simple and scrumptious recipe for pumpkin banana bread.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!