Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate corn flakes recipe | no bake cooking with kids. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. No Bake Cooking With Kids is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. No Bake Cooking With Kids is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate corn flakes recipe | no bake cooking with kids using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids:
- Get 1 Cup white compound chocolate or white choco chips
- Get 1 Cup ready corn flakes
- Make ready Parchment paper
Steps to make Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids:
- First of all, take a microwavable mixing bowl, add chocolate and microwave it for 30-40 seconds. Stir it with spatula or spoon. If not melted completed then again microwave it for another 20-30 seconds. - - By this time chocolate is melted nicely in a creamy texture.
- To this add corn flakes and mix very well. Each corn flakes should be covered in melted chocolate.
- While mixing if chocolate starts thickening then microwave it for another 20 seconds.
- Take 1 tbsp of chocolate corn flakes mixture and place it onto parchment paper. Repeat the same with rest of the mixture. - - This step should complete before the chocolate hardens.
- Refrigerate it for 15 min and take them out. Serve with milk and let kids enjoy munching these chocolate corn flakes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate corn flakes recipe | no bake cooking with kids recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!