Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Make ready 1 onion (chopped)
- Make ready 4 carrots (chopped)
- Get 4 celery stalks (chopped)
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- Get 2 tablespoons butter
- Get 16 cups chicken broth
- Take 2 bouillon cubes
- Prepare Salt (to taste)
- Take Pepper (to taste)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- Get 16 ounces egg noodles
- Get 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped)
- Get 1 tablespoon olive oil
Steps to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat.
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!