Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bread pakoda. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bread pakoda is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bread pakoda is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Bread Pakora Recipe made two ways with step by step photos. Get two Punjabi Style Bread Stuffed Bread pakora - Made with a stuffing of mashed & spiced potatoes. The popular North Indian Snack enjoyed at every get together, irresistible for kids and adults alike!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bread pakoda using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread pakoda:
- Prepare 1 packet Maggi
- Make ready 1/2 cup onion chopped
- Take 1/2 cup Chopped carrot
- Prepare Handful Coriander
- Make ready 1 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Mint chutney
- Make ready for the COVERING:
- Get 8 slices of wholegrain bread
- Get 1 cup besan (chickpea flour)
- Make ready 1/2 cup rice flour
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp chilli powder
- Get Pinch asafoetida
- Take as per taste Salt
Spicy hot bread pakoras are great as an appetizer Spicy Bread Pakoras are great as an appetizer, finger food for any gathering, and a tasty compliment for your afternoon tea. Bread Pakora, a popular street food and teatime snack from Indian cuisine, is a perfect snack to serve with a cup of tea in cool relaxing winter evening or rainy afternoon. Bread pakora is one snack which is loved by one and all. Bread pakoda is easy to make and goes well in all seasons with some green chutney.
Instructions to make Bread pakoda:
- Make maggi as per the packet instructions and drain some water from it.Take it out in bowl and add grated carrots, onions, cabbage and coriander leaves.Add chilli flakes, black pepper powder, oregano and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Slice the crusts off the bread.
- Take one slice of the bread. Apply tomato sauce on 1 bread & mint chutney on another bread.
- Spread this maggi mixture on one side of the bread.Place another slice on top.
- Press it tightly so that it holds together. The maggi will hold the bread in place. Cut this diagonally to make two slices.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the batter in a bowl.Add enough water to make a thick batter - which will help to coat the bread slices.Dip one stuffed slice in the batter and coat both the sides.
- Drop this to med-high hot oil. - Enjoy with ketchup
About Bread Pakora Recipe: The undisputed king of snacks, is an easy to make home recipe. Crispy from outside and soft from inside, Bread pakora has a spicy and tangy. Bread Pakora Recipe is one of the famous North Indian snack food. It is made with spicy masala blended with potatoes and coated with gram flour and deep fried. Bread Pakora Recipe is an Indian snack item made using bread.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bread pakoda recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!