Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, restaurant style cheese balls with smoky sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Restaurant Style Cheese Balls with Smoky sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Restaurant Style Cheese Balls with Smoky sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook restaurant style cheese balls with smoky sauce using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant Style Cheese Balls with Smoky sauce:
- Make ready 4 potatoes
- Take 100 gm chicken
- Prepare 100 gm Cheese
- Make ready Black pepper half tsp
- Prepare White pepper half tsp
- Make ready basil leaves half tsp
- Take Oregano half tsp
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Get 4 tbs White flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp Rice flour
- Make ready 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Prepare tbsp soy sauce2
- Make ready Chilli flakes half tsp
- Prepare Sauce
- Get Smoky Bar Bq sauce 4 tbsp
- Take 4 tbsp Chilli garlic sauce
- Get 1 tsp Brown sugar
Steps to make Restaurant Style Cheese Balls with Smoky sauce:
- Boil potatoes and with salt and mash it with masher.
- Take boneless chicken strips add soy sauce chilli flakes and black pepper and saute in little oil until tender
- Mash chicken pieces and add in potatoes with oregano, white pepper, rice flour and basil leaves.
- Mix everything. Take a mozarela cheese slice and cut in small squares.
- Make a ball of chicken mix and put one cheese block insideamd smoothly cover it from all sides.
- Beat egg add salt and white flour and make a smooth better.
- Dip chicken cheese ball in better.
- Roll on a bread crumbs and fry in oil until golden from all sides.
- For Sauce
- Take 4 tbsp smoky sauce and 4 tbsp chilli garlic sauce cook on low flame add 1 tsp brown sugar.
- Brush sauce on plate and place a crispy cheese balls on it. Serve with cucumber and tomatoea roll.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food restaurant style cheese balls with smoky sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!