Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken bkt pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Season died chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot until cooked el dente. Drain and set aside In the same pot (because I love one pot meals) add your diced bacon and brown. How to make chicken blt pasta salad.
Chicken BKT Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken BKT Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken bkt pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken BKT Pasta:
- Make ready 2.5 cups dried pasta (I used shells, but wish I had penne to use
- Get 1 large chicken breast, diced
- Get 6-8 sliced bacon, diced
- Get 1 jar or can of tomato sauce
- Make ready 2 cups fresh kale, chopped
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take to taste Salt and pepper,
- Make ready 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1.5 tsp basil
- Get 2 pinches, dried chili flakes
- Prepare 1 tsp dried thyme
- Prepare 1/2 cup half and half cream
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Take 3/4 cup parm cheese (the kind you have to shred yourself if you)
Toss, top with parmesan cheese, and serve. We had the juiciest tomatoes ever, so I knew I needed to incorporate them in the pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Instructions to make Chicken BKT Pasta:
- Season died chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot until cooked el dente. Drain and set aside
- In the same pot (because I love one pot meals) add your diced bacon and brown. Once the bacon is cooked, remove the bacon and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook in the bacon fat (drain some of theres too much fat) and cook chicken until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the same pot, add your tomato sauce and add the remaining seasonings and garlic. (Careful with he salt because theres salt in the bacon and the parm cheese that you're adding later)
- Add your kale to the sauce and let everything bubble and cook together about 8 min. Then add your cream and milk. Stir together
- Add your chicken and 1/2 your bacon back to the pot, then add your parm cheese. Stir
- Add your cooked pasta back to the pot and stir to combine everything.
- Plate and garnish with extra pieces of the bacon and add more shredded cheese if you want… DELISH, ENJOY!!!
In a large bowl, combine romaine, chicken, tomato, bacon and pasta. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, water, barbecue sauce, vinegar and pepper. Drain and add pasta to the skillet. Stir pasta thoroughly into bacon and creme fraiche mixture. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente; drain and return to pot.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken bkt pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!