Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, masala bhindi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bhindi masala recipe - A simple North Indian bhindi masala that is great on flavors, tastes delicious & is healthy. Bhindi masala is a healthy dish made of okra, spices, onions & tomatoes. Bhindi Masala is a popular Indian dish made with okra, onion, tomatoes & spices!
Masala bhindi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Masala bhindi is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have masala bhindi using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala bhindi:
- Get 1/2 kg Bhindi
- Make ready 1 cup oil
- Prepare 2 medium piyaz
- Prepare 2 bade tamater
- Prepare Sabz mirchein
- Make ready 1 tbsp lehsan adrak ka paste
- Get 1 tsp safed zeera
- Take Namak
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- Get 1 tsp dhania powder
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
Ladies finger or orka (bhindi) is a staple in Indian cuisine and a much loved vegetable in our home. Bhindi Masala is a delicious, easy to make vegetable dish. This is a North Indian style recipe with just perfect blend of spices. Salt is added last to avoid the okra becoming lacy.
Steps to make Masala bhindi:
- Sabse pehle karahi mein 1 cup oil shamil karein aur garam krlen.
- Bhindi ko achi trha dho kar, sukha kar, cut krlen aur fry krlen jab tak is ka color brownish na hojae. - Ek tray mein separate nikal lein.
- Oil mein se half cup nikal lein aur safed zeera shamil karein aur 30 seconds ke liye paka lein.
- Bareek chopped ki hui piyaz shamil karein aur golden brown krlen.
- Lehsan adrak ka paste aur 2-3 sabz mirchein chop ki hui shamil karein aur 2 mins ke liye paka lein.
- Tamater ki puree tyar karein aur shamil karein. - Sath hi namak, red chilli powder, haldi powder, dhania powder aur garam masala powder shamil karein.
- Masale ko achi trhan bhoon lein jab tak paste tyar na hojae aur oil separate na hojae.
- Masale mein Fried bhindi shamil karein aur gently mix karein aur 3 mins keliye dum par rakh dein.
- 3 mins baad flame off krden aur serve karein.
Bhindi masala is a very popular vegan and gluten-free Indian okra recipe made by cooking okra with tomatoes, onions, and Now, this Bhindi masala recipe is everyone's favorite okra recipe at my home. Ladyfinger or bhindi is one of those things that your either love or just don't like. This recipe is so good it will turn even those who aren't fond of it into. This Bhindi Masala recipe is great for bhindi lovers. This particular Bhindi Masala recipe contains cashew nuts, if you are allergic to nuts then you can avoid cashew nuts.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food masala bhindi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!