Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy to make ohagi (rice cakes). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy to Make Ohagi (Rice Cakes) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Easy to Make Ohagi (Rice Cakes) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy to make ohagi (rice cakes) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy to Make Ohagi (Rice Cakes):
- Make ready 1 rice bowls' worth White rice
- Take 1 Ready-made dry mochi rice cake
- Make ready 1 Anko red bean paste
- Get 1 Kinako
- Take 1 Ground white sesame seeds
- Get 1 Sugar
Steps to make Easy to Make Ohagi (Rice Cakes):
- Rinse the rice, and soak in water for about 30 minutes. Chop the mochi into 5 mm cubes.
- Put the rice into a rice cooker, scatter the diced mochi on top, then add a touch more water than when preparing regular white rice.
- Transfer the steamed rice to a bowl and, using a dampened pestle, mash the rice in a pounding motion.
- Wet your hands and separate the mixture into a dozen barrels.
- Coat the entire surface of the rice cakes from Step 4 in anko. Or, if you like, sprinkle kinako powder mixed with sugar.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy to make ohagi (rice cakes) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!