Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, campfire dinner. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Campfire Dinner is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Campfire Dinner is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook campfire dinner using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Campfire Dinner:
- Take 4 chicken thighs or chicken breasts (or get crazy and do both!)
- Take 8 red potatoes
- Take 6 small frozen corn on the cob
- Make ready Baby carrots
- Make ready 8 oz bottle Italian dressing
- Make ready To taste salt & pepper
Instructions to make Campfire Dinner:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a large baking dish with foil.
- Add thawed chicken to dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Rinse potatoes and cut into four quarters. Arrange in dish around chicken.
- Arrange the corn in with the chicken and potatoes.
- Throw the baby carrots in, as many as you like. I do a couple handfuls.
- Cover everything with the entire bottle of dressing.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Until potatoes and carrots are cooked through and chicken is completely done. I've had a hard time getting the cooking time just right, so adjust as needed!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food campfire dinner recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!