Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sakura spritz cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sakura Spritz Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sakura Spritz Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sakura spritz cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sakura Spritz Cookies:
- Prepare 80 grams ☆Cake flour
- Make ready 20 grams ☆Almond flour (or cake flour)
- Get 4 grams ☆Powdered strawberry (optional)
- Prepare 50 grams Unsalted butter
- Get 40 grams Sugar (preferrably powdered sugar)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Milk or heavy cream
- Get 1 dash Salt
- Get 1 Red yeast rice liquid
- Prepare 1 optional Silver dragées
Instructions to make Sakura Spritz Cookies:
- Combine all ☆ ingredients and mix with a whisk (this has the same effect as sifting).
- Bring the butter to room temperature or microwave to soften and mix with a whisk.
- Add the sugar to the mixture from Step 2 and mix until fluffy.
- Add the milk or heavy cream, a little at a time, to the mixture from Step 3, mixing well after each addition. Add the red yeast rice powder to add color and mix.
- Add the flour from Step 1 to Step 4 and mix.
- Fill a pastry bag with the dough and pipe onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press the piped out end gently with your finger to shape and place 2 to 3 silver dragées in the middle.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for about 10 minutes.
- This is the red yeast rice liquid that I used.
- I used powdered sugar and powdered strawberry from a dollar store.
- I also bought the silica gel at the dollar store. Use it when storing or wrapping the cookies for presents to preserve the crispiness.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sakura spritz cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!