Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gobi manchuriyan (indo chinese cauliflower dish). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gobi Manchuriyan (indo chinese cauliflower dish) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Gobi Manchuriyan (indo chinese cauliflower dish) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have gobi manchuriyan (indo chinese cauliflower dish) using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gobi Manchuriyan (indo chinese cauliflower dish):
- Take 1 cauliflower, separated into florets
- Prepare 4 sprigs of spring onion, both white and green part chopped separately
- Take 7 clove garlic , finely chopped
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Take 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Take 1 1/2 tsp chilli sauce
- Make ready 2 tsp soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Take 4 tbsp corn flour
- Make ready 1 pinch baking soda
- Take 1/2 tsp sugar
- Take 1 salt to taste
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp refined oil to saute
- Make ready 1 enough oil to fry
- Prepare 1 few cillantro leaves to garnish (you can use spring onion green also)
Steps to make Gobi Manchuriyan (indo chinese cauliflower dish):
- par boil the florets in hot water for 15 minutes. This will cleanse them too.
- Mix the corn flour, all purpose flour and baking soda with enough water and little salt to make a thick batter. Dip the florets in this batter.
- shake of the excess batter off the florets and deep fry them in oil until they are crisp
- remove them from the oil and keep them aside
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and add garlic first. Then add white part of spring onion and onion and saute well.. that is till its transparent.
- To this add tomato sauce, chilli sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar and saute.
- Then add the fried cauli and green part of spring onion and stir well to mix everything. Make sure the sauce is dried up and then remove from the flame. Garnish with chopped cillantro leaves. Cover it with a lid and let it stay for 2-3 min
- serve hot with rice, breads or noodles
- Note : Instead of dry form, this is also served with gravy. All you need to do is add more tomato sauce, like may be half cup. :) Also you may use half teaspoon ginger paste with garlic while saute-ing.
- This indo-chinese recipe is so good that you will keep making this always. I hope you like this recipe, try it and you wont be disappointed. If you can spare 30 minutes of you life to make this dish, consider yourself lucky :D
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food gobi manchuriyan (indo chinese cauliflower dish) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!