Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy skinned salmon, sautéed asparagus and zucchini noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spicy skinned salmon, sautéed asparagus and zucchini noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles:
- Get 6 oz Skinned Salmon
- Make ready 2 branches Asparagus
- Take 1 small Zucchini, Noodled
- Take 1 Stalk Green Onion, Chopped
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Orange Peel
- Make ready 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Fennel Seed
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Apple Juice
Steps to make Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles:
- Score Salmon about 1/4 way in. Season non skin side with seasonings and rub it in.
- Cut Zucchini into noodles and salt liberally. Let sit in cold water for about 10 min. Drain pat away excess water. Cut away approximately 1-1.5” of base Asparagus, and put even score slices into the. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Chop Green Onion. Set aside.
- Heat pan to medium, and let it get hot evenly. Lower the heat and add 2tsp of oil and set salmon in skin side down for 7min. Do not move it.
- Add in the Apple juice with the remaining oil and dress the top of the salmon to allow the juices to soak through.
- Carefully flip the salmon over and continue to cook an additional 3-4min (or until lightly pink in the middle). About halfway through the the flipped side, add in the noodles and and green onion to take in the remaining juices and sauté around the salmon. Add a little bit of pepper and salt while stirring.
- Remove the noodles and onion, place as a bedding on the plate. Then place Asparagus in a cross pattern and top with the salmon skin side down. Serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy skinned salmon, sautéed asparagus and zucchini noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!