Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, phool mithai. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A Gifting service for Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Watching Purna Man Tamrakar making delicious and colorful phool mithai or swha (flower shaped) sweets for Tihar festival❤️ at Nardevi, Kathmandu. Phool is the world's first lean solution to the monumental 'temple-waste' problem.
Phool mithai is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Phool mithai is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have phool mithai using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Phool mithai:
- Make ready 2 cups plain flour x2
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon baking powder x2
- Take 3 tablespoon oil x2
- Get Red colour
- Get Orange colour
- Get Syrup:-
- Get 4 cups sugar
- Take 1/2 litre water
- Prepare 1 tablespoon orange extract or Lemon juice
- Get Garnish:- Pistachios and saffron for garnishing
Mithai (me-thaa-ee) is distributed graph processing system built using Apache Spark for IoT devices. Mithai provided end-to-end framework to generate data, stream it within cluster of IoT devices. Diwali Greetings Rava Ladoos #diwali #mithai #ravaladoo #semolina #ladoo #festival #festive #sweettooth #dessert #indiansweets #diya #festivaloflights #sujiladoo #dryfruits. Find mithai stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Instructions to make Phool mithai:
- In 2 bowl sieve the flour separately and make a well in the middle and add oil. Add red colour to one and Orange to another. Make a firm dough using warm water. - Leave it aside for 15 minutes.
- Make small equal balls of the size of 20 pence from both the dough. - Roll out or make a cone with your finger tips with the red balls and insert the orange and cover it completely. Repeat for the rest of the dough. Using a carving knife cut the dough balls as per the photo. Each segment will be 1/8th.
- Heat oil and deep fry the dough balls on low heat. All the segments will open and become like petals of a flower. - Once fried let it cool.
- In a pan add sugar and water and let it boil until all sugar is dissolved. Add orange extract to the syrup and let it cook until it starts to become sticky. - Let it cool for 5 minutes. Add the dough flowers and let it sit in the syrup for 2 minutes. Remove from syrup and garnish with pistachios.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Common name: Mussaenda, Bedina (Hindi), Hanu-rei (Manipuri), Vellaiyilai வெள்ளையிலை (Tamil), Sada patta (Bengali) , Mithai Phool मिठाइ फुल (Konkani). Phool Gobhi Kay Pakoray Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. See more ideas about Indian desserts, Indian food recipes, Indian sweets. Kaju Pista Roll recipe, Mithai Recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food phool mithai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!