Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pan-fried chicken wings (4 ingredients). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pan-fried Chicken Wings (4 Ingredients) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pan-fried Chicken Wings (4 Ingredients) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pan-fried chicken wings (4 ingredients) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-fried Chicken Wings (4 Ingredients):
- Make ready 4 chicken wings
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get Black pepper according to your preference
Instructions to make Pan-fried Chicken Wings (4 Ingredients):
- Cut the chicken wings into three pieces. Remove the bony part.
- Combine all ingredients. Make sure that the wings are well coated.
- Arrange the pieces on a pan. You can use a cast iron skillet or just regular pan. (I used a regular one)
- Use medium heat. When you can hear the sizzle (after a couple of minutes or so) cover the pan.
- After a couple of minutes, remove the lid and flip the chicken. Cover the pan again.
- Remove the lid and flip the chicken again. Cover again. Continue flipping and checking until the wings are golden brown.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pan-fried chicken wings (4 ingredients) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!