Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sirloin steak marinara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sirloin Steak Marinara is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sirloin Steak Marinara is something which I have loved my whole life.
Sirloin Steak Marinara Crock Pot Girl 🤡 NY. Are you looking for a delicious meal that you can cook up in a hurry? Perhaps the sirloin marinara is just what you are looking for.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sirloin steak marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Steak Marinara:
- Take 1 large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips
- Take Olive oil
- Take 2 onions, sliced
- Take 1 green pepper, sliced
- Prepare 10 cloves garlic
- Take 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Adobo
- Take 3/4 cup red wine
- Take 1 jar your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce)
- Get Pasta (any shape you like)
Add the broth, garlic, rosemary and pepper. Cook the shallots (or onion) and mushrooms gently until they become translucent. Deglaze the pan with the wine and add the. A five-star recipe for sirloin steak cooked in butter, garlic and wine, and then set on fire!
Steps to make Sirloin Steak Marinara:
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender…..
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips….
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes…..
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more….
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly…..
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally……
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done…….
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!
Crushed peppercorns, brandy, and a cream sauce give this an extra classy taste. In a mixing bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, garlic, pepper and rosemary until well blended. Place steak in a gallon size resealable bag, place steak in gallon size resealable bag. Pour marinade over steaks, seal bag while pressing out excess air. Use sirloin tips or a lean chuck steak in the recipe instead of round steak.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sirloin steak marinara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!