Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hawaiian ham n cheese sliders. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham and cheese sliders made with Hawaiian sweet rolls and a buttery poppy seed sauce are great for potlucks and quick and easy to prepare. All Reviews for Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders. These ham and cheese sliders are Hawaiian rolls topped with plenty of sliced ham, swiss cheese and an onion poppy seed butter, then baked to gooey perfection.
Hawaiian ham n cheese sliders is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hawaiian ham n cheese sliders is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hawaiian ham n cheese sliders using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian ham n cheese sliders:
- Take 24 kings Hawaiian sweet rolls (2packages)
- Make ready 24 slice of honey ham
- Get 1/3 cup mayo
- Prepare 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- Make ready 24 slice of swiss cheese (i prefer provolone cheese)
- Prepare poppy seed sauce
- Get 1 tbsp poppy seed
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp yellow mustard
- Prepare 1/2 cup melted butter
- Get 1 tbsp minced onion
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Worstershire sauce
Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish. Sometimes the most delicious recipes are the simplest and these Hawaiian Ham & Cheese Sliders are both yummy and easy to make! These Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders are always the most popular finger foods at parties.
Instructions to make Hawaiian ham n cheese sliders:
- mix mayo and Miracle Whip and small bowl and spread on the inside of the rolls.
- layer rolls with ham and cheese
- close rolls then place them closely together on large cooking sheet
- whisk poppy seed sauce ingredients and pour over rolls. leave some sauce for dipping. let roll set for 10 minutes so butter absorbs
- cover with foil & cook at 350° for 12-15mins or until cheese is melted. uncover and cook two additional minutes until tops are golden brown.
- serve warm
Despite being really easy to make, the creative combination of flavors join to become the best The inspiration for These Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders. This recipe is based on one I discovered two years ago. Make these ham and cheese sliders "Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders by adding pineapple chunks or pineapple rings. The recipe is the same as above, you just add pineapple. The pineapple can be fresh or from a can, whichever you prefer.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hawaiian ham n cheese sliders recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!