Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, swiss roll cake in a frying pan. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Swiss Roll Cake in a Frying Pan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Swiss Roll Cake in a Frying Pan is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook swiss roll cake in a frying pan using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss Roll Cake in a Frying Pan:
- Take Swiss roll batter:
- Take 2 large Egg
- Get 25 grams Sugar
- Prepare 40 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 2 tsp Cocoa (unsweetened)
- Take Cream for the filling:
- Prepare 100 ml Heavy cream
- Make ready 8 to 10 grams Sugar
- Take 1 and 1/2 teaspoon Cocoa powder
Steps to make Swiss Roll Cake in a Frying Pan:
- Crack eggs into a bowl. Add sugar and whip really well. It should be white and thick. Any markings made with a hand mixer should remain without disappearing. Lift the whisk and make sure the soft peak bends.
- When it's thickened so that any marks remain (as seen in the photo), sift in the flour and cocoa. Mix with a spatula.
- Heat a frying pan and grease lightly with vegetable oil. Place a damp cloth on it to lower the temperature. Pour in the batter. Make sure it's on very low heat!
- Note: Bake slowly on very low heat. Once in a while, check how done it is by lifting a corner with a skewer. It bakes really fast if you're not paying attention. Don't burn it! I mean it, it's really fast.
- When done, flip it over to bake the other side. Do not press down with a spatula. Try testing the sponge with a skewer. If it comes out clean, it's done.
- Wrap in plastic wrap while it's still hot.
- Roll it up while it's hot. This makes the sponge curled. Chill in the fridge with it rolled up.
- Make the cream filling while the sponge is cooling down. Add sugar into the heavy cream. Sift in the cocoa powder and whip.
- When the sponge has cooled down, chop off the ends and shape it into a rectangle.
- Looking good It's so moist and spongy.
- Spread out the cream using a spatula and roll it up.
- The sponge was too small to look like a swiss roll.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge.
- Slice and serve. It's so moist and fluffy that no one would believe it was baked in a pan It's really easy.
- Use matcha instead of cocoa powder, or cream cheese or cream with jam for the filling. Or fold in some fruits. Be creative.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food swiss roll cake in a frying pan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!