Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Place the breasts in the baking dish and top with the crushed almonds. Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing step by step. S&P both sides of chicken breasts.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing:
- Make ready 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in halves
- Prepare 1/2 C crushed almonds
- Get s&p
- Get 1 (12 oz) box organic cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 6-8 asparagus stem, slice at a thin angle
- Make ready 1/2 bag pepperidge farm stuffing, herb seasoned
- Prepare 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Make ready 1 1/2 C beef broth
- Make ready 5 T butter
- Make ready Cooking spray
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 C shredded parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 C shredded romano cheese, or a cheese you like
Stir in the soup, mushrooms, milk, pimientos, soy sauce, pepper and pepper sauce. Simply put one piece of chicken and divide the asparagus and sauce evenly in an airtight food container. To reheat, place the chicken and asparagus on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Warm it up for a few minutes until it's hot all the way through.
Instructions to make Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9x11 baking dish with cooking spray. S&P both sides of chicken breasts. Place the breasts in the baking dish and top with the crushed almonds.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the soup, broth, and combine 3/4 of the cheeses leaving about 1/2C of each for topping.
- In a medium saute pan, melt the butter and then add the onion and garlic and cook 3 minutes - until clear. Add the asparagus and cook 2 minutes. Add the broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and then add the 1/2 pkg of stuffing and combine.
- Pour the soup mixture over the breasts covering all. Bake in oven for 22 minutes or until the breasts have a nice brown crust on them. Serve with the stuffing- delicious
Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each breast half to form a pocket. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. On a clean work surface, cut a pocket into each chicken breast, then stuff. Wrap two or three strips around three asparagus spears. Repeat with the remaining chicken and asparagus.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!