Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spaghetti squash and shrimp. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp is something which I have loved my whole life.
With a fork, scrape flesh into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, top with parsley, and serve with lemon wedges. Add the tomatoes, olives and oregano and saute until the.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti squash and shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp:
- Get 2 large spaghetti Squash
- Take 1 1/2 lbs fresh shrimp or 2 12 oz bags frozen raw shrimp thawed
- Make ready 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare 5-6 tablespoons butter
- Make ready 1 tablespoon (or to your liking) Badia sazon complete seasoning
Garlicky shrimp are served on top of buttery, cilantro-flecked spaghetti squash in this quick, healthy dinner recipe inspired by shrimp scampi. Pair with a side of sautéed greens, such as kale, collards or spinach. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spray large saucepan with cooking spray and add shrimp.
Steps to make Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp:
- Cut squash and scrape out insides.
- Place squash with 1 cup water in instant pot for 6 minutes then quick release or can bake at 350 with 1 cup water until done.
- While squash is cooking sauté the garlic in butter. When it becomes fragrant add rest of the ingredients. Sauté until shrimp is done.
- Add squash to the shrimp and enjoy!
Add Greek yogurt Alfredo and spaghetti squash to saucepan and toss to combine. Add shrimp and season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Remove from heat and add spaghetti squash strands. Spaghetti squash is a great substitute for pasta and tastes terrific with the shrimp. I also love that you can serve the whole meal in the spaghetti squash shell, it makes for a fun presentation!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaghetti squash and shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!