Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sunny-side up egg bread using a bread machine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sunny-side Up Egg Bread Using a Bread Machine is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Sunny-side Up Egg Bread Using a Bread Machine is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sunny-side up egg bread using a bread machine using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sunny-side Up Egg Bread Using a Bread Machine:
- Prepare 200 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Make ready 150 grams Milk
- Take 15 grams Margarine (salted)
- Prepare 15 grams Sugar
- Take 3 grams Salt
- Prepare 3 grams Dry yeast
- Get 6 Eggs (Medium)
- Get 1 Mayonnaise and ketchup
Instructions to make Sunny-side Up Egg Bread Using a Bread Machine:
- Warm up the milk in a microwave to body temperatur. Put all the ingredients into a bread machine, select the "dough kneading" program and switch it on. Leave it up to the machine until the 1st rising is complete.
- When the 1st rising is done, take the dough out and round it off lightly while deflating it. Divide into 6 portions, round off each portion, cover with plastic wrap and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Round off the dough again, then roll out into a thin long sausage. Form into a ring and connect the ends very securely.
- Open up middle of the rings widely, line the rings on a kitchen parchment paper lined baking tray, and leave for the 2nd rising for 40 minutes - at 40°C if using your oven's dough-rising setting.
- How I do the 2nd rising: I put the rolls under the kotatsu (heated table) in the winter, and leave it for 40 minutes. They occasionally get stepped on by the children so be sure to warn them. In the summer, just leave the dough in a warm place for 40 minutes.
- When the dough has doubled in volume, break and egg into the center of each roll. Add some mayonnaise and ketchup, and bake for 13 minutes or so at 180°C to finish. Even if the eggs are very loose, they'll continue to cook and set with residual heat, so don't worry.
- If you don't pinch the dough ring securely, it will open up and the egg will run out.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sunny-side up egg bread using a bread machine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!