Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked macaroni & cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Macaroni & Cheese is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Baked Macaroni & Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked macaroni & cheese using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese:
- Prepare Mac & Cheese
- Prepare 3 cup Elbow Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sharp Chedder Cheese
- Take 1/2 cup Havarti
- Take 1/2 cup Smoked Gouda
- Take 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Take 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Take 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- Take 4 tbsp Butter
- Make ready 4 tbsp Flour
- Take 2 cup Milk
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Prepare Paprika
- Take 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
- Prepare 1 lb Bacon
- Take Bread Topping
- Get 6 slice Potato Bread
- Take 1/2 stick Butter (Melted)
- Take 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Instructions to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Cook bacon, chop into small pieces and set aside.
- Boil water and cook pasta as directed while making the cheese sauce.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Add flour, salt, black pepper, dry mustard, and paprika to the melted butter. Stir until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk, stirring constantly until thickened and smooth.
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the rest of the cheeses, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted.
- Drain and rinse the pasta, setting aside until the cheese sauce is done.
- When cheese sauce is done, add the sauce, and bacon to the pasta. Stir until the pasta is coated.
- Place the cheesey pasta into a 3 quart casserole dish.
- For the bread topping- cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Melt butter then coat the bread cubes with the melted butter and stir in the parmesan.
- Top the macaroni and cheese with the bread topping.
- Place in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Enjoy !
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked macaroni & cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!