Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, gizzard sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gizzard sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Gizzard sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Pour in the vegetables, stock and seasoning and stir. See recipes for Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver too. Blend or grind cloves, garlic, ginger, onion and pepper together and add to the cleaned gizzards.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have gizzard sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gizzard sauce:
- Take 1 kg gizzard
- Get Coarsely ground tomato,red bell peppers,harbanero and chilli
- Make ready Onions sliced
- Take Salt,garlic ginger paste
- Take For the marinade:Soy sauce,garam masala
- Make ready Seasoning
- Prepare Vinegar
- Take Oil
- Prepare Black pepper
- Get sesame oil 1 dash
- Prepare Garlic powder
Saute the gizzards with a fragrant curry or stew them with onion and hot sauce. You can also braise the gizzards with Chinese spices and serve them cold as an appetizer. Add salt and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium and boil, covered, until tender.
Instructions to make Gizzard sauce:
- Wash your gizzard and cut each piece into to,then drain.in a bowl add all the marinade ingredients stir and add the gizzard mix and cover put in the fridge to marinate for an hour or more.
- After an hour put a pan on the stove and add some oil pour the gizzard with the marinade and saute for some mins.add the onion and reserve some.cover and allow to simmer till tender.
- Transfer the gizzard to a bowl in the same pan fry the remaining onion,little ginger garlic paste and add your ground tomato and pepper paste and fry.when it has reduced check the seasoning if it needs more, then add your gizzard and stir,cover and simmer till your gizzard is cooked through put off the heat and add in your green pepper and stir.enjoy.
Add bay leaf, one tablespoon curry powder, one chicken stock cube, red chilli powder if you want it extra hot and salt to taste. Marinate overnight for great flavour or cook immediately. While the gizzards are boiling, prepare coating mixture for the gizzards. Combine flour and seasoning salt in a paper or plastic bag. Shake well and set seasoned flour mixture aside.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food gizzard sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!