Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled cheese & tomato w/ chipotle mayo fc. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Cheese & Tomato W/ Chipotle Mayo FC is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Cheese & Tomato W/ Chipotle Mayo FC is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled cheese & tomato w/ chipotle mayo fc using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheese & Tomato W/ Chipotle Mayo FC:
- Make ready 12 slice thick texas style white bread
- Get 4 tbsp unsalted butter,softened
- Prepare 1/4 cup chipotle mayo (premade jarred kind or make ur own)
- Get 6 oz shredded cheddar (1.5cups)
- Prepare 6 oz gouda cheese, shredded
- Prepare 1 large tomato, sliced into 6 slices
Steps to make Grilled Cheese & Tomato W/ Chipotle Mayo FC:
- got this out of family circle magazine.. I'm just preserving the recipe here and cutting down the amount of magazines I have. I have not made this yet but saving here for future use. pictures are a snapshot I took from magazine to remind me what it looks like…
- place bread slices out on a large work area. spread 1tsp. butter on one side of each slice. flip bread over so buttered side is down. place 1 tsp. chipolte mayo on each slice of bread.
- divide cheddar among six of the slices. then place 1 tomato slice on top of cheddar.
- top each tomato evenly with gouda cheese. sanddwich with remaining slices of bread mayo towards the cheese.. so butter is on outside.
- heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. once heated add 2 sandwiches to the skillet( so u have room) cover and cook 2-3 minutes per side. pressing down with a spatula to compress sandwiches slightly before flipping.
- repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- serve hot!
- nutritional info according to family circle: serves 6: per serving: 534calories; 29g. Fat; 16g. sat.fat; 20g. protein; 48g. carbs; 2g. fiber; 1,050mg. sodium; 84mg. cholesterol
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled cheese & tomato w/ chipotle mayo fc recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!