Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beetroot rava halwa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This rava halwa cooked with the added benefits of beetroot. This halwa is easy to prepare and tastes delicious too. Sooji adds texture and volume to this halwa making it more appealing.
Beetroot rava halwa is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beetroot rava halwa is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beetroot rava halwa using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot rava halwa:
- Take 1 cup rava
- Take 2 big beetroot
- Prepare 3 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Take Some cashew for garnishing
- Make ready 1/2 cup Water
Beetroot is one my favorite vegetable and I never missed any chance to add beetroot to my recipes. They are rich in nutrients that help to boost your. To be honest, I don't know if the recipe already exist on internet/blogging world or not, coz I never googled it. Beetroot Halwa (beetroot ka halwa) is a delicious Indian dessert prepared with beetroots.
Instructions to make Beetroot rava halwa:
- First take beetroot Peel and wash them.then grate them and squeeze them in a strainer to get its juice.or you can use grinder to make juice.
- Take a wok add ghee heat it and add suji.Roast 4-5 minutes untill the aroma comes.transfer the suji to a plate. In the same wok add beetroot juice and boil for 2 minutes that its smell goes. Add water then add roasted suji and cardamom powder.mix well and cook untill suji absorbs water.
- Now add sugar mix well and cook untill the sugar has melted.Cook another 2 minutes and turn off the flame.Garnish with cashew and serve.
It is easy to prepare and tastes great. Even those who hate beetroots will love this delicious halwa. Today we will learn how to make Beetroot Halwa following this easy halwa recipe. Carrot halwa, bottle gourd halwa, moong dal halwa, kasi halwa, pumpkin halwa are some of the commonly made Indian foods. A halwa can be prepared with milk or without milk.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beetroot rava halwa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!