Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chorizo garbage plate. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chorizo Garbage Plate is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chorizo Garbage Plate is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chorizo garbage plate using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo Garbage Plate:
- Take 3 tbsp vegetate oil
- Get 2 cup prepared hash browns or shredded cooked potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 diced onions
- Take 1/2 diced green bell pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp seeded, diced jalapeno
- Get 1 cup diced,or ground chorizo
- Make ready 1/2 cup diced tomato
- Get 5 large eggs,slightly beaten with salt to taste
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Take 1 tortillas, for serving.
Steps to make Chorizo Garbage Plate:
- preheat flat griddle or large non stick skillet over Med/hi heat.
- add oil,3 heaping handfuls of potatoes to pan or skillet, top with onions, green pepper, jalapeno. and chorizo, mix together slightly, cook until potatoes are brown slightly, about 4 minutes. then flip mixand cook to brown on other side ,about Another 4 minutes.
- add tomato & eggs,mix eggs into potatoes and cook. flip once, until eggs set, another 2-3 minutes.
- add cheese and cook until slightly melted, mix hash together to distribute cheese and tomato throughout, serve with tortillas.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chorizo garbage plate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!