Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sundays sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sundays Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sundays Sandwiches is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sundays sandwiches using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sundays Sandwiches:
- Get 2 loaves Italian Bread
- Take 24 slice dill pickle chips
- Take 2 large vine ripened tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Take 1-1/2 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard
- Take 8 slices black forest ham
- Prepare 10 slices thick cut bologna
- Make ready 10 slices cotto salami
- Make ready 10 slices gouda cheese
- Take 10 slices American cheese
- Get 4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- Prepare 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup extra Virgin olive oil
- Prepare To taste salt and ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup butter soften
Instructions to make Sundays Sandwiches:
- Preheat the oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the tomatoes. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Slice the bread lengthwise.
- Butter the bread.
- Toast in the oven till just crispy then add mayonnaise mustard mixture. Add the pickles.
- Now add the lettuce, tomatoes and salt and pepper.
- Add the oil and vinegar. Then the parmesan cheese.
- Add the layers of meat.
- Top with cheeses.
- Close the sandwich and slice.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sundays sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!