Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steak fajita quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Fajita Quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Steak Fajita Quesadilla is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak fajita quesadilla using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Fajita Quesadilla:
- Get 1 lb skirt steak
- Take 2 tbs olive oil
- Take to taste S&p
- Prepare 1 tsp chili powder
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin
- Take 1 onion slided
- Get 4 cloves garlic sliced
- Get 2-3 bell peppers, sliced
- Get 1 jalepeno, sliced
- Prepare 2 tbs butter
- Prepare 1 (10 pk) tortillas
- Take 1 bag Mexican shredded cheese
- Get Favorite sides: avocado, salsa, sour cream
Instructions to make Steak Fajita Quesadilla:
- Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder & cumin. Slice all vegetables. Cook skirt steak on high heat, 3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. While the steak is resting, over medium heat sautee onion & garlic until almost translucent. Add bell pepper, jalepeno, salt & pepper, cook slightly. Cut steak into strips.
- Fold steak into veggie mixture, remove from heat. In a clean pan, melt some butter. Lay down tortilla, top with cheese, fajita mixture then cheese again. Top with tortilla. Pat down. Cook on both sides until golden. Remove from heat, cut into fours. Repeat process until all quesadillas are made. Enjoy with yohr favorite toppings!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food steak fajita quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!