Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, totoro & soot sprites bento for sports festivals. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The ending sequence has animation of Totoro and some of the characters from the film walking. Аниме, мультфильм, фэнтези. Режиссер: Хаяо Миядзаки. В ролях: Норико Хидака, Тика Сакамото, Хитоси Такаги и др. Сестры Сацуки и Мэй переезжают вместе с папой в деревенский дом. Tonari no Totoro. Режиссер: Хаяо Миядзаки. Мой сосед Тоторо. Название (англ.) My Neighbor Totoro. Название (ромадзи). My Neighbor Totoro: Why We Need Totoro.
Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook totoro & soot sprites bento for sports festivals using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals:
- Prepare 540 ml White rice
- Make ready 4 sheets Nori seaweed (whole sheets)
- Get 2 slice Sliced cheese
- Prepare 1 Your choice of furikake or filling, etc.
- Make ready 6 Eggs (medium)
- Get 1 as much (to taste) Karaage (fried chicken)
- Take 1 strand Uncooked spaghetti
- Make ready 1 as much (to taste) Your choice of side dishes
They befriend O Totoro, the biggest and eldest Totoro, who is also the king of the forest. As their girls' mother lies sick in the hospital, O Totoro brings the sisters on a magical adventure but also.
Instructions to make Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals:
- Sprinkle on your choice of furikake or mix in any kind of filling to the cooked rice and let it cool.
- Put rice on plastic wrap to make the following rice balls: 6 round-shaped (for Makkuro Kurosuke), 1 oval-shaped (for Totoro's body), and 2 small triangle-shaped (for Totoro's ears) rice balls.
- Cut the nori seaweed to match each size of the rice balls and wrap each of them with the cut out pieces of nori seaweed.
- Cut out the sliced cheese to make Totoro's belly, mouth, eyes, and Makkuro Kurosuke's eyes (I used this Anpanman cutter's cheek to punch out Totoro's eyes and used its eye to punch out Totoro's nose).
- Make the pattern on Totoro's belly by cutting out nori seaweed and sticking it onto the cheese cut out for Totoro's belly (making the pattern was too much work for me, so I cut the nori seaweed into just triangles).
- Once the rice balls cools down, stick on the features made out of cheese.
- To make the pupils, poke out the cheese using a straw (you could make Totoro's nose out of the punched out cheese).
- Pack lettuce leaves on the bottom of the bento box, and put the rice balls on top (secure Totoro's ears on its body with pieces of raw pasta).
- Pack your choice of side dishes, such as omelette or karaage (fried chicken) around the rice balls and it's done.
- I made this "Smiling Totoro with Catbus " version bento for a field trip.
- I made this for a preschool sports festival.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food totoro & soot sprites bento for sports festivals recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!