Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, 3 ways of cooking for sweet potato steamed bread - made from pancake mix. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
3 Ways of Cooking for Sweet Potato Steamed Bread - Made from Pancake Mix is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. 3 Ways of Cooking for Sweet Potato Steamed Bread - Made from Pancake Mix is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 3 ways of cooking for sweet potato steamed bread - made from pancake mix using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Ways of Cooking for Sweet Potato Steamed Bread - Made from Pancake Mix:
- Prepare 1 Sweet potato
- Get 100 grams Pancake mix
- Get 1 Egg
- Take 50 ml Milk
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Oil
Steps to make 3 Ways of Cooking for Sweet Potato Steamed Bread - Made from Pancake Mix:
- If you're cooking with a frying pan or pressure cooker, bring water to a boil.
- Cook the sweet potato first. If you cook it in the microwave, dice into 1cm cubes and wrap with plastic film. Microwave for about 3-5 minutes at 500W.
- Measure the pancake mix and other ingredients. Mix the pancake mix, egg, milk, and oil. Pour the mixture into the muffin mold, and top with the sweet potato.
- Steaming in a frying-pan. Pour water into the pan to 1 cm high, and bring to a boil. Place the muffin cups in the pan, and cover with a lid. Steam over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- It's done.
- Steaming in a pressure cooker ☆ Pour water into the pan to 1 cm high, and bring it boil. Place the muffin cups on the perforated insert, and cover with a lid. Cook under pressure for 3 minutes, and let the pressure release naturally.
- It's done.
- Steaming with the microwave. Microwave for about 50 - 60 seconds per a muffin cup at 500w. Adjust the cooking time if necessary. Note: Don't use aluminium cups for this method.
- It's done.
- Check this recipe if you like: Made from Pancake Mix☆ Easy Steamed Bread 3 Ways of Cooking,
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 3 ways of cooking for sweet potato steamed bread - made from pancake mix recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!