Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chorizo quesadillas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chorizo Quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chorizo Quesadillas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chorizo quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo Quesadillas:
- Take 1 Cacique beef or pork chorizo
- Prepare 4 hot dogs
- Take Bacon
- Take 1/4 small onion
- Make ready 1 jalapeño (optional)
- Make ready Oil
Steps to make Chorizo Quesadillas:
- Cut bacon/ham into small pieces (about 1/2) and hot dogs into 4s (triangle pieces)
- Cut onion and pepper into small square pieces
- Take chorizo out of packing and place in hot skillet; add two table spoons of oil. Cook at medium temperature
- Once chorizo is almost fully cooked (not burned), add onion, and jalapeño
- When onion turns a clear color, add ham and hot dogs
- Mix, add about 1/4 cup of water and bring to boil
- Lower heat, cover, and cook for 5 minutes
- Once ready, set aside
- Heat flour or corn tortillas just enough to soften (I prefer flour)
- Add cheese and chorizo mix
- Fold, turn occasionally until crisp or leave tortilla soft
- Enjoy!! (Taste great without jalapeños, and if you don't eat pork, you can use beef chorizo and turkey in place of ham)
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chorizo quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!