Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, eggs in red hot chilli sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Richer, Heartier Taste Worth Sharing. Visit The Official Classico Website To Learn More! Great recipe for Eggs in Red Hot Chilli Sauce. #Eggs coated in red hot and #spicy chilli paste that is best eaten with white #rice and slices of cucumber. #starch #rice #heirloom #familyrecipe #lunch #dinner #sambal #sauce #hot #protein #telur Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
Eggs in Red Hot Chilli Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Eggs in Red Hot Chilli Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggs in red hot chilli sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs in Red Hot Chilli Sauce:
- Take A. 6 hard boiled eggs
- Prepare B. Blended paste
- Prepare 1 C cut, soaked, softened dried chillies
- Make ready 1 small brown onion
- Make ready 1 shallot
- Make ready 1 thumb size of shrimp paste / terasi / belacan (optional)
- Get C. Seasonings
- Get 1 thumb size of seedless tamarind paste + 1/4 C hot water
- Make ready 1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- Take 1 tbsp grated coconut sugar / grated palm sugar / white sugar
- Take Note:
- Prepare 1 . Adjust seasonings accordingly
- Make ready 2 . Reduce sugar for a less sweet sauce
This is what happens when you feed the last of the chilis from the garden to the chickens - the laying chickens! Gently remove eggs from wok and drain off any excess oil before easing onto a plate. Drizzle eggs with soy sauce, chilli sauce, garnish with pepper and spring onions, and serve immediately. Add in sauce, chilli powder, pepper powder, salt, sugar and cook till it is thick and glossy.
Instructions to make Eggs in Red Hot Chilli Sauce:
- A - Prepare hard boil eggs. Remove the skin and then deep fry until light golden brown. Keep aside.
- B - Place ingredients in B and few tablespoons of water in a blender. Blend into a fine paste. Keep aside.
- C - Prepare seasonings. Soak a thumb size of tamarind paste in 1/4 cup of hot water. Once softened, squeeze the paste to get the juice and remove only the unwanted root or seed, if any. Grate palm or coconut sugar, if using. Palm and coconut sugar can also be replaced with white sugar.
- Cooking the dish - Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a wok or large pan. Stir in B and keep stirring until oil is starting to seperate from the paste. Add tamarind juice. Stir. Season with the rest of the ingredients in C. Add A (eggs) into the sauce and stir until eggs are fully coated. Dish up. Eggs and sauce go well with white rice.
Add in fried egg and toss well. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Toast the chillies in a frying pan over a high heat for a few minutes until fragrant. Combine hot peppers, onions and garlic in the bowl of a food processor or blender and puree. Add dry mustard, salt, cloves and vinegar and combine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food eggs in red hot chilli sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!