Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet and fluffy honey cookie bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bring the butter to room temperature, add the sugar, then the honey and cream. Add the egg and mix rapidly so that the batter doesn't separate. Add the almond flour and mix together.
Sweet and Fluffy Honey Cookie Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet and Fluffy Honey Cookie Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sweet and fluffy honey cookie bread using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Fluffy Honey Cookie Bread:
- Prepare ■For the bread dough
- Prepare 200 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Take 10 grams Sugar
- Prepare 10 grams Honey
- Take 3 grams Salt
- Take 10 grams Unsalted butter
- Make ready 150 ml Milk
- Prepare 3 grams Instant dry yeast
- Get ●Cookie dough
- Prepare 40 grams Unsalted butter
- Make ready 20 grams Sugar
- Take 15 grams Honey
- Make ready 1 Egg (medium)
- Get 20 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 15 grams Almond flour
- Make ready 1 dash Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence)
It was moist, fluffy, had a delicious texture and a rich honey, buttery flavour. I might toss in a pinch of cinnamon when I make it again, since I think it would be delicious in this recipe. In a mixing bowl whisk together, all-purpose flour, corn flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside. Stir in egg and egg yolk.
Instructions to make Sweet and Fluffy Honey Cookie Bread:
- Make the bread dough using your bread machine's 'dough' program, until the end of the 1st rising! Put the ingredients in the machine in the order listed. ♪
- Make the cookie dough. Bring the butter to room temperature, add the sugar, then the honey and cream.
- Add the egg and mix rapidly so that the batter doesn't separate.
- Add the almond flour and mix together. If the almond flour has lumps, sift it into the batter.
- Add the sifted cake flour and fold in (don't mix too much) until it's no longer floury.
- Add a few drops of vanilla oil (or vanilla essence if you don't have oil) and mix in. The cookie dough is done.
- Put the cookie dough in a pastry bag or a doubled plastic bag (chill the dough in the refrigerator if making in the summer).
- Take out the bread dough after the 1st rising, divide into 8 portions and round off into ball. Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Round off each ball of dough again, re-cover with the moistened kitchen towel and let it rise (2nd rising) until the dough balls hav expanded 1.5 to 2 times their original size. Preheating the oven to 180°C.
- When the 2nd rising is done, pipe out the cookie dough from Step 7 in a spiral pattern on top of the bread dough balls. Bake in the preheated 180°C oven for 13 to 15 minutes and they're done!
- The buns are very tender fresh out of the oven, so handle them carefully using a spatula etc. to transfer to a cooling rack. Let them to cool down - they'll become very crispy!
- The bread dough is so tender, you can barely rip it apart with your hands! It's very finely textured and sweet, and the flavor just makes me happy. When the buns cool, they become soft and moist, so warm them quickly in a toaster oven to revive the crispiness!
- This bread is close to sweet boules. They are moist and sweet, and you can taste the honey.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk, sugar and butter. Heat until slightly warm to the touch then remove from heat and stir in the yeast. Whisk to combine, to loosen up the honey. Gently pour the beer and the honey-butter mixture into the flour mixture. Using a big spoon, stir just until combined.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet and fluffy honey cookie bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!