Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, layered and steam-cooked cabbage and pork with oyster sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Layered and Steam-Cooked Cabbage and Pork with Oyster Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Layered and Steam-Cooked Cabbage and Pork with Oyster Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook layered and steam-cooked cabbage and pork with oyster sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Layered and Steam-Cooked Cabbage and Pork with Oyster Sauce:
- Make ready 4 large leaves Cabbage
- Prepare 100 grams Thinly-sliced pork belly
- Get 1 tbsp ● Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp ● Sake
- Get 1 tbsp ● Mirin
- Make ready 1 tsp ● Oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp ● Sesame oil
- Get 1 ● Grated ginger
Steps to make Layered and Steam-Cooked Cabbage and Pork with Oyster Sauce:
- Before cooking: Wrap the cabbage leaves in plastic wrap and put in the freezer. (I put them in the 'quick freeze' compartment 4 hours before cooking.)
- Put the frozen cabbage leaves wrap and all in the microwave, and microwave for 3 minutes. Let cool down a bit, and cut up.
- Cut the pork into 5 cm long pieces, and combine with the ● ingredients.
- Layer the cabbage alternating with the pork in a pot.
- Pour the ● ingredients over the stacked layers, and cook over low-medium heat. Scoop up the sauce from the bottom and pour it over the top occasionally to ensure the flavors are distributed evenly.
- When the cabbage is soft and the pork is cooked through, it's done.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food layered and steam-cooked cabbage and pork with oyster sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!