Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coconut crusted chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Crusted Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Coconut Crusted Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken: You can either use boneless and skinless chicken breasts and cut Just keep an eye on it. Coconut crusted chicken tenders are best served right away for. The coconut and chicken flavors are a match made in heaven.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut crusted chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Crusted Chicken:
- Make ready 4 Chicken Thighs; Bone-In
- Take 2 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp ground white pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp coconut extract
- Prepare 1 cup shredded coconut
- Make ready 1 can coconut milk
- Prepare 1 Coconut Oil; as needed
- Take 1 kosher salt; as needed
Mix well, then toss in the coconut. See more ideas about Coconut crusted chicken, Keto diet recipes, Crusted chicken. coconut oil, hummus, boneless skinless chicken breast halves. Crusted Chicken Breasts with MushroomsEveryday healthy recipes. You might also like this low carb chicken Romano recipe.
Instructions to make Coconut Crusted Chicken:
- Whisk coconut milk and coconut extract together to form marinade. Marinate chicken 4-48 hours.
- Pat chicken dry. Lightly heat enough coconut oil to coat chicken until melted. Season chicken. Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes.l or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- While chicken is cooking, heat about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil until melted. Mix oil with shredded coconut. Press shredded coconut on top of chicken during last ten minutes of cooking.
- Variations; Other chicken parts (boneless will be easier to keep crust on while eating), melted butter, french fried onions, pineapple juice, tropical juice blends, kiwi, paprika, celery seed, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried onion soup mix, vegetable/canola oil, fish, pork
Place the coconut in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in the egg, then in the coconut. Bake chicken tenders for a quick, kid-friendly dinner. Serve with a sweet sauce for dipping! New Passover Cookbooks to Make Your Life Easier.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food coconut crusted chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!